30 Nespresso Master Origin Indonesia Capsules
Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica is a race against rain. Sumatran farmers wet-hull their coffee because of the humid climate. They remove the parchment when the coffee is soft and moist because exposed beans dry faster. The method is unique to them and produces the classic Indonesian taste – velvety thick, wildly aromatic, notes of cured tobacco.
Try Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica with a dash of milk – nutty, woody and roasted notes emerge in this intense Master Origin coffee with milk.
- TOBACCO LEAVES & WOODY: This Nespresso coffee uses a unique coffee farming method that make this a classic Indonesia coffee with cured tobacco notes and whiffs of tropical woody aromas
- INTENSITY 8: This Nespresso coffee blend Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica coffee blend has a thick and rich, velvety body .Pair with a dash of milk for nutty, woody and roasted notes to emerge all in easy to use Nespresso Capsules
- INDONESIA MASTER ORIGIN COFFEE BREWS 1.35 OZ: These Nespresso OriginalLine pods are part of the Master Origin range that will provide you with a 1.35 oz serving of a traditional espresso coffee beverage
- WE RECYCLE: Nespresso aluminum capsules are fully recyclable and guarantee coffee freshness – we provide different options for recycling your used aluminum coffee pods to fulfill our collective commitment to protecting the environment
- ORIGINAL LINE ONLY: Nespresso OriginalLine offers a full range of espresso coffee. From a milder fruity espresso to the short Ristretto. Create recipes with /without milk. (Nespresso OriginalLine capsules are not compatible with VertuoLine machines)
Out of stock